Thread: Top 10 Declassified Secrets

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pakistan Canada

Top 10 Declassified Secrets

The Following User Says Thank You to Respect4Respect01 For This Useful Post: Spring

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pakistan Canada
    Operation Northwoods

According to secret and long-hidden documents, the Joint Chiefs of Staff drew up and approved plans for what may be the most corrupt plan ever created by the U.S. government – a fake terrorist attack on citizens.

Code named Operation Northwoods, the plan, which had the written approval of the Chairman and every member of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, called for innocent people to be shot on American streets; for boats carrying refugees fleeing Cuba to be sunk on the high seas; for a wave of violent terrorism to be launched in Washington, D.C., Miami, and elsewhere. People would be framed for bombings they did not commit; planes would be hijacked. Using phony evidence, all of it would be blamed on Castro, thus giving Lemnitzer and his cabal the excuse, as well as the public and international backing, they needed to launch their war.

One idea seriously considered involved the launch of John Glenn, the first American to orbit the earth. On February 20, 1962, Glenn was to lift off from Cape Canaveral, Florida, on his historic journey. The flight was to carry the banner of America’s virtues of truth, freedom, and democracy into orbit high over the planet. But Lemnitzer and his Chiefs had a different idea. They proposed to Lansdale that, should the rocket explode and kill Glenn, “the objective is to provide irrevocable proof that the fault lies with the Communists et al Cuba. PDF file showing the original documents.
    The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Respect4Respect01 For This Useful Post: Aryan_B,KingKong,LoveIcon,Neo,Superkaif

Last edited by Respect4Respect01; 9th September 2012 at 23:36.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    670 Post(s)
    Pakistan England
    Shameful is the only way to describe this.
    The Following User Says Thank You to Aryan_B For This Useful Post: Respect4Respect01

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pakistan Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryan_B View Post
    Shameful is the only way to describe this.
    its very similar to 9/11.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    UK UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Respect4Respect01 View Post
    no it's not.......lol i love conspiracy theories they show how much crap people will believe to fit their view of the world.......

Anyone who has ever worked for a government agency knows they can barely organise stationary supplies.
    The Following User Says Thank You to keysersoze For This Useful Post: Pickwickian

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pakistan Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by keysersoze View Post
    no it's not.......lol i love conspiracy theories they show how much crap people will believe to fit their view of the world.......

Anyone who has ever worked for a government agency knows they can barely organise stationary supplies.
    how the hell is that a conspiracy theory? its a "Declassified" secrets that they release after every few decades.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    UK UK
    I will quote what you wrote again......9/11 has nothing to do with documents from the 1950's

No need to get angry.......lol
    The Following User Says Thank You to keysersoze For This Useful Post: Pickwickian

Thanks
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Pakistan Netherlands
    Here we do disagree mr Keysersoze. I Think it is in the best interest for the dying superpower to have these kind of wars. Goebbels would have been proud how it is executed. Whether it is WMD in IRac, AQ in Afghanistan or anything else... The whole world is just accepting it and even follow the stupid orders to stop "terrorism". Even allowing the privacy to be destroyed totally...
    The Following User Says Thank You to Munir For This Useful Post: Respect4Respect01

Thanks
    Mentioned
    352 Post(s)
    UK Pakistan
    Makes me wonder what will be released in 30 years time telling us what the superpower was up to as we speak
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Superkaif For This Useful Post: Respect4Respect01,Spring

Thanks
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Pakistan Malaysia
    after 30 years you need to be alive to see these declassified documents which i don't think so we will be able to survive till 30 more years from now if you look at current situation around the world
    The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Major Sam For This Useful Post: Respect4Respect01,Spring

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pakistan Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by keysersoze View Post
    I will quote what you wrote again......9/11 has nothing to do with documents from the 1950's

No need to get angry.......lol
    no one is angry, but u didnt get my point,

u know that there are many people that think that 9/11 was an inside job.

If was an american and after reading that i would have many questions to raise buddy.

They are planning to kill their "own" citizens just to start a war against Cuba.

Thanks
    Mentioned
    670 Post(s)
    Pakistan England
    They are planning to kill their "own" citizens just to start a war against Cuba.
    This is certainly an eye opener

Thanks
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Pakistan UK
    no one is angry, but u didnt get my point,

u know that there are many people that think that 9/11 was an inside job.

If was an american and after reading that i would have many questions to raise buddy.

Mate, do you really think that they would release such documents to feed fire to the conspiracy theorists... This document is 60 years old, it has nothing to do with 9/11
    Pickwickians Law: Any Indo-Pak debate will eventually lead to mention of 1971.